Loading...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all.

My book " Two Stroke Car's of the Past" has been approved by the publishers, all that remains is for me to receive a proof copy, check it and give the go ahead if happy with it.  I should have copies to send in 2-3 weeks.  I will also make the book available to buy on cd, which will be a cheaper option.

My 311 is still for sale, despite quite a bit of interest in it.  I could have sold it several times over if I was willing to take a lower price than I want for it, but I'm not going to do that as I know I'll never get another one as good.
Good 311's are very thin on the ground these days and will only grow in value.

The popularity of this blog continues to soar.  Last month it received over 5000 hits.  This month will probably see in excess of 4000.

No comments:

Post a Comment